UPCOMING TALK - FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- AROMATHERAPY NIGHT!
Aromatherapy is the art and science of using the essential oils extracted from plants to balance, harmonize, and promote the health of your body, mind, and spirit. Since essential oils are plant-based, their components can address your well-being naturally without using toxic chemicals that cause life-changing side effects.
On Tuesday, December 6, from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Vaughan Integrative Medicine welcomes Certified Aromatherapist Melissa Curran as she speaks about the use of essential oils to support your own body's innate healing ability. Melissa will be teaching the basic essentials on how to get the most from these oils.
The free seminar will begin at 6:00 PM in the lobby of Vaughan Integrative Medicine and is free and open to the public, but seating is limited. Call 336.808.3627 ext 10, 12, or 15 to secure your reservation.
NEWS UPDATE! MONSANTO IS SCRAMBLING TO BURY THIS BREAKING STORY -- DON'T LET THIS GO UNSHARED!
Click here to learn more about it at foodbabe.com!
Click here to learn more about it at ecowatch.com
Alice M. Ingram, MD
- Dr. Ingram has returned to North Carolina after having been away twenty years. She received her undergraduate degree in biology from North Carolina State University and her medical degree from Brody – ECU School of medicine in Greenville, North Carolina. Family practice residency in San Diego, California, took her out of the state. She then joined a practice in rural East Texas where she was the only female physician for 3 counties. Though delivering care to patients of all ages, a large part of that practice was women and children, including obstetrics. She joined the VIM staff in August of 2015.
- Click Here
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PATIENT? Please first review our new patient information page. Afterward, our Intake Coordinator (ext 13) will be happy to answer your additional questions and schedule your New Patient Orientation appointment.
Dial the extension below when the automated attendant answers your call:
* The extensions and after-hours number listed above are for established patients. Messages left by non-established patients on these extensions may not be returned.
- Appointments - 15
- Billing - 10
- Treatment Questions - 14
- Prescription Refill - Call Your Pharmacy
- Practice Manager - 12
After-hours Assistance - Call 336.601.3664 - NOTE: Calls to the After-hours Assistance Line are only answered during non-office hours, and not after 9 PM.
We have an automated phone system. If you are uncertain of what extension you need to reach, please utilize our automated system. Be assured that voicemail messages are reviewed several times throughout the day, and our staff works diligently to address your needs in as expedient a manner as possible.
- Press *4 to replay the entire greeting.
- Press *7 if you find you’ve accidentally pressed the wrong prompt.
- Press *8 to dial another extension if you dialed the wrong one.
For a quick reference, please note the daytime menu below:
- To reach The Natural Vitality Center – Press 3
(or dial NVC directly at 336-232-4847)
- Established Patients – Press 4
- Non-established Patients – Press 5
- General Practice Information – Press 6
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO NON-PATIENTS
- The services listed below are available to the public. Click on the links below to learn more.
Call 336.808.3627 ext 15 to schedule an appointment for any of these services.
PURCHASE PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE SUPPLEMENTS
- Visit www.thenaturalvitalitycenter.com or call 336.232.4847 to learn more.
VIM OFFICE HOURS
We are closed each Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday. (These are not considered business days. The office is closed on Wednesdays except for scheduled Thermascan and New Patient Orientation appointments.)
- Monday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
NOTE: Holidays and professional development opportunities may require the occasional modification of hours.
1301 W. Wendover Ave, Suite A
Greensboro, NC 27408
Click here for directions