VIM will be OPEN during regular business hours on Tuesday, January 10.
Alice M. Ingram, MD
- Dr. Ingram has returned to North Carolina after having been away twenty years. She received her undergraduate degree in biology from North Carolina State University and her medical degree from Brody – ECU School of medicine in Greenville, North Carolina. Family practice residency in San Diego, California, took her out of the state. She then joined a practice in rural East Texas where she was the only female physician for 3 counties. Though delivering care to patients of all ages, a large part of that practice was women and children, including obstetrics. She joined the VIM staff in August of 2015.
- Click Here
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PATIENT? Please first review our new patient information page. Afterward, our Intake Coordinator (ext 13) will be happy to answer your additional questions and schedule your New Patient Consultation appointment.
Dial the extension below when the automated attendant answers your call:
* The extensions and after-hours number listed above are for established patients. Messages left by non-established patients on these extensions may not be returned.
- Appointments - 15
- Billing - 10
- Treatment Questions - 14
- Prescription Refill - Call Your Pharmacy
- Practice Manager - 12
After-hours Assistance - Call 336.601.3664 - NOTE: Calls to the After-hours Assistance Line are only answered during non-office hours, and not after 9 PM.
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO NON-PATIENTS
- The services listed below are available to the public. Click on the links below to learn more.
Call 336.808.3627 ext 15 to schedule an appointment for any of these services.
PURCHASE PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE SUPPLEMENTS
- Visit www.thenaturalvitalitycenter.com or call 336.232.4847 to learn more.
VIM OFFICE HOURS
We are closed each Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday. (These are not considered business days. The office is closed on Wednesdays except for scheduled Thermascan appointments.)
- Monday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
NOTE: Holidays and professional development opportunities may require the occasional modification of hours.
1301 W. Wendover Ave, Suite A
Greensboro, NC 27408
Click here for directions